Peggy Sue Soaps Pty Ltd (“PEGGY SUE CO”) is committed to complying with applicable privacy laws (including the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and to the extent applicable, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).), which set clear standards relating to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of any personal information we obtain as part of our business operations.
PEGGY SUE CO recognises the importance of privacy. Our respect for our customers' and other individuals' right to privacy of their personal information is paramount. We have policies and procedures to ensure that all personal information is handled by us in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
1. What personal information do we collect?
1.1. PEGGY SUE CO collects personal information from customers, employees, contractors, agents, and other individuals. We collect this information when it is necessary for business purposes.
1.2. So that we can provide services to you, we may ask you for personal information such as:
2. How is personal information used and disclosed?
3. How do we store personal information?
3. 1. PEGGY SUE CO will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information we hold about you and keep this information accurate and up to date. Your personal information may be stored in hard copy or electronically (including on secure servers in controlled facilities). PEGGY SUE CO has security processes in place to protect personal information from misuse, loss or unauthorised access, modification, or disclosure. The types of measures we take vary with the type of information and how it is collected and stored. We require our employees, agents, contractors, and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
4. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the European Union (EU)
5. Your rights under the GDPR
More information about privacy law is available from the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at http://www.oaic.gov.au/
3. 2. When creating an account, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself, including but not limited to: